[Macpartners] iBook G4/PowerBook G4 battery recall

Bryn bryn at MIT.EDU
Fri Aug 25 12:10:47 EDT 2006

I simply waited until late last night when the load wasn't as high and
was able to have my battery recognized online.  I understand their web
page has been overwhelmed and the result is an erroneous message that
your battery doesn't qualify.  Intuitive, I know.    At least it's an
alternative to waiting on hold 30 minutes.

Bryn