[Macpartners] Fwd: IS&T seeking community assistance in evaluating hard disk encryption

Jonathan Hunt jmhunt at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 3 16:02:13 EDT 2006

Good afternoon,

It is not too late to volunteer to participate in the hard disk
encryption evaluation.  We will get the ball rolling on Monday, so if
you are interested please contact me before Monday if possible.

Thanks,
Jon
Jonathan McIndoe Hunt     MIT EECS '97 617.253.0172
Manager Software Services
Client Support Services
Information Services & Technology, MIT
http://web.mit.edu/ist/topics/software/