[Macpartners] Evolution for Mac OS X 10.3

Timothy Boyden trboyden at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 3 14:10:46 EDT 2005

Without having direct experience using Evolution or Entourage with
Exchange - probably not much, however Evolution does let you have
configured multiple email accounts of various types, so you could have 3
different Exchange accounts going, a Groupwise account, and an IMAP
account without having to use multiple email applications, and you'd be
able maintain a central personal address book across all those accounts.
Exchange was probably a bad example given the availability of Entourage,
however based on the posts on Microsoft's newsgroup for Entourage, there
seems to be quite a few people that don't feel it fills the need that a
full blown Outlook client would.