[Macpartners] powerbook kernel panics and hard crashes

Kerem B Limon k_limon at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 7 17:07:34 EST 2005

Only that I would try booting from a 'clean' install (maybe OS X + 10.3.7
update) on an external FireWire drive or something and see if I can get it to
BSOD (B=Black). If that still happens, then yup, you've got a hardware issue.

You could also get someone here to loan you a TechTools CD to check (what Apple
bundles with AppleCare subs).

If you cannot find either and are on campus, let me know and I can try to help
off-line.

-Kerem