[Macpartners] Password change for Windows users on OS X server

Kerem B Limon k_limon at MIT.EDU
Fri Jan 7 10:26:27 EST 2005

I don't have too much time to elaborate at the moment, but why not use
Kerberized SMB for your Windows users of the Mac OS X Server as well? You can
then have the same authentication method for all your systems. We do this at
CSAIL, and use integrated Kerberos logins for all of our authentication on all
platforms.

I can converse with you off-line to discuss details.

Regards,
-Kerem