[Macpartners] Changing Citrix session resolutions...?

Kerem B Limon k_limon at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 9 16:24:41 EST 2005

Is it possible to adjust what resolution the Citrix sessions will use under Mac
OS X, from the client side? The particular MIT configuration does not provide a
complete WIN.MIT.EDU environment, but runs in application mode where the
application launched is the only accessible process. There doesn't appear to be
anything on the client side that is GUI-accessible, at least, to change it.

I have a few financial users who do frequent BrioQuery reports, and all have
large/wide (>1280x960) screens. Most reports provide tabular data which runs
off the small 800x600 default Citrix window they get. This makes it hard to use
in live presentations, etc. when there is ample screen space to use, but the
client window is so small. I know the Windows Terminal Services and clients
allow client-side changes, is this an option that can also be client controlled
in our Citrix implementation?

-Kerem

Kerem B. Limon
kerem.limon at mit.edu /e-mail