[Macpartners] reputable sellers of used macs

Nick Knouf nknouf at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 30 18:37:15 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to help a user find a good deal on a used Mac, specifically
an iBook G3 (the Snow series, not the Clamshell models).

I'm aware of SmallDog and had a good experience with them in the past.
What other resellers would people suggest, especially for these older
Macs?  I'd love to purchase from a place that at least had some sort of
60-90 warranty.  For personal use, ebay is great, but I don't want to
go that route with this user.

Thanks!

Nick Knouf
Lab Manager, Kanwisher Lab