[Macpartners] Re: OS X backup recommendations?

Gurukarm Khalsa gkkhalsa at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 9 11:29:13 EST 2004

Thank you Al, and all who've taken time to respond. I'm passing all
suggestions on to the user. I think he might be getting a LaCie drive
which comes, as someone mentioned, w/backup software. Retrospect has
been mentioned a couple of times as well, so I'll let him make up his
own mind about this.

The reason I asked about TSM, by the way, was because I wasn't clear
on whether it's available for MIT people to use for personally-owned
machines, which was why I mentioned "working out the payment piece".
Again, that's up to him.

Thanks to all!
Gurukarm