[Macpartners] Apple Studio Display Colors

Kerem B Limon kerem.limon at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 26 06:20:03 EST 2004

Roger--

Is your Studio Display an LCD? What about the video card?

I have a digital IBM LCD hooked up (via ADC->DVI) to my G4 on an NVIDIA
GeForce3 TwinView and it exhibits the exact same problem, only my Aqua
blue, say in some of the icons in System Preferences, render as teal. I've
done what you have, and it still shows that way.

Havent' yet done an Apple Discussions search as it has not been too annoying.

Kerem