[Macpartners] Safari & Bookmarks

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 12 14:09:22 EST 2004

Excellent Al!

Safari Enhancer needs the BSD package which I've not installed yet.  The
hint you pointed me to tells me how to turn on the debug capability from
Terminal. E.g. type:
 defaults write com.apple.safari IncludeDebugMenu 1

That enables a debug menu which has the Import Bookmarks function which
loaded my Netscape bookmarks just great including all hierarchy.

Thank again!

Roger