[Macpartners] Safari & Bookmarks

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 12 13:11:58 EST 2004

I am using Safari 1.2 as well.  While I have an "Imported IE Favorites"
bookmark, it looks like it is something that came with Safari instead of my
IE Bookmarks but it is hard to tell as I am not sure I updated my bookmarks
in IE.  I don't see a "Imported Netscape/Mozilla Favorites" bookmark at
all.  Does yours contain what you used to have in your Netscape bookmarks?
If so, then there must be a way to import them.

I can open my Netscape bookmarks with Open File in Safari which gives me
access to the bookmarks,  but it is not what I was looking for.

Roger