[Macpartners] MacOS 10.3 and YP Authentication

vanni vanni at allegro.mit.edu
Fri Feb 6 11:06:30 EST 2004

Matthew Walburn <matt at math.mit.edu> writes:

Nope, things were working fine and still are under 10.2.x
It sounds like a bad strategy from Apple. I am not about advise
people with various back-ends to switch to Xserves :-)

Popping one level, the real reason why I posted to this list was in
the hope that someone had solved it already, so that we did not have
to re-invent the wheel.

Clearly we will keep 10.2.3 as a "Test OS" till it can be
easily plugged into an existing NIS back-ends.

cheers !!

-vanni