[Macpartners] Microsoft word on the mac

Roger A. Roach rar at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 3 18:54:45 EDT 2004

Karen,

I think I know what you are trying to do.  I had to do something
similar myself.  What I did was to use the printer dialogue box to
change the "Color Options" to "Print Color as Gray" and then save the
preset settings as "New Standard" (or whatever but you can't save as
"Standard").  It will stay that way until the user chooses a new preset
setting.  Will that work for you?

Roger