[Macpartners] ppt -> pdf question

Aran M. Parillo aran at MIT.EDU
Wed Apr 7 15:49:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

I have a custom sized powerpoint document (56x42) which I would like
to convert to pdf and retain the size.  I have tried to simply
convert the file but it does not include the entire 56x42 of the
document, it only fits a "page size".

I dug into page setup and am trying to adjust the Page Attributes,
format for Adobe PDF and adjust the Paper Size, but there is no 56x42
nor is there a "custom" where I can set that myself.   Is there a way
for me to create the .pdf with the custom size?

The process has got to be easier then what I'm seeing, I am grabbing
at the darkness here, so if you know the trick to converting an odd
shaped file, please let me know!

Thanks,
Aran

System Details:  os x 10.3.3, acrobat 6.0.1, powerpoint x sr1.