[Macpartners] Feedback on Mac OS X 10.3

Dante Roulette dante at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 28 13:37:48 EST 2003

Hi,

I chose the upgrade option.  After the upgrade, my printers
do not work ... no matter what I do.  I'm debating whether it
is worth isolating the issue, or if I should just backup and
reinstall.  I would suggest doing an archive and install to
anyone wishing to upgrade.

-Dante.

BTW ... I did the update b/c I figured most people would make
that selection.