[Macpartners] scripting

Albert Willis awillis at MIT.EDU
Tue Oct 7 18:03:33 EDT 2003

It's pretty straightforward to use Applescript send commands to the
Terminal. See Apple's document at
http://developer.apple.com/technotes/tn2002/tn2065.html.

Look at the sample scripts in /Applications/Applescript to get a feel
for what Applescript look like. You can also check out
http://www.apple.com/applescript/ for help and resources.

   -- Al