[Macpartners] More Microsoft Word Issues

Omoleye Roberts omoleye at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 6 14:51:37 EDT 2003

I've repaired permissions twice, generally run Virex on startup, deleted the
Word prefs files and tried to reinstall...all to no avail.  I have been
thinking about reformatting my drive because I also have problems with my
keychain that I don't know how to resolve, but if there are easier ways, I
would prefer trying those, of course.

-Omoleye