[Macpartners] More Microsoft Word Issues

Omoleye Roberts omoleye at MIT.EDU
Mon Oct 6 10:38:59 EDT 2003

I recently updated Microsoft Office X using the updates that Microsoft
released, and currently my Microsoft Word won't open either.  I had been
using 10.2.6 for quite some time prior to this, and Word worked fine.  It
doesn't tell me anything about CarbonLibs, however.  It just brings up the
error window that says "The application Word has unexpectedly quit. The
system and other applications have not been affected."  The rest of my
Office programs work fine. :-\

I'm currently running 10.2.8 on my 667MhZ TiBook with 512 MB of RAM.

-Omoleye Roberts