[Macpartners] Help launching App

Benjamin Bauer filmbyben at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 10:17:44 EDT 2003

Hello everyone. I could use some help. I'm running OSX
10.2.6 and am having trouble launching AppleWorks Ver.
6.2.7. It worked fine before but now I'm getting the
error message: APPLICATION LAUNCH FAILURE The
application "AppleWorks" could not be launched because
of a shared library error:
"-<PlleWorks><MW_MSL.PPC.Shlb><InterfaceLib><>" I'm
guessing this is an easy fix, opening or closing an
extension etc. BUT I don't know, so please advise.
Thanks a lot. Ben