[Linerva-announce] Linerva Reboot at 16:30 EST

Jessica Hamrick jhamrick at MIT.EDU
Wed Feb 9 17:19:40 EST 2011

Hi all,

Before Linerva had a chance to reboot, it became unresponsive at
approximately 16:09 EST.  After powercycling a few times, Linerva came
back up at 16:54 EST and is now operating normally.  We believe that
we have fixed the out-of-memory problem, and are currently
investigating the cause of the unresponsiveness.

Thanks,
Jessica