[Linerva-announce] Linerva outage tonight

Greg Price price at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 25 03:03:21 EDT 2009

Linerva had an unplanned outage tonight, approximately from 01:40 to
02:46, due to a bug in AFS.  We have stack traces and will report the
bug upstream in hopes of preventing a recurrence.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

- Greg
for the Linerva maintainers