[Linerva-announce] [linerva-announce] zephyr-on-linerva downtime this morning

Evan Broder broder at MIT.EDU
Thu Jul 30 13:23:43 EDT 2009

Hi everybody -
    This morning around 6:30 AM Eastern, Linerva's zhm (zephyr host
manager) was killed, resulting in people losing zephyr subscriptions
over the course of the next hour or so. It was restarted at around 7:40 AM.

We're not sure currently what caused this outage, but we're actively
looking into it. We apologize for any inconvenience.

- Evan
  (for the Linerva team)

[This e-mail has been BCC'd to all users with a zwgc or barnowl process
on Linerva.]