[Leonardo/ISAST Network] The Price for Innovation?

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Tue Dec 18 18:01:59 EST 2007

"Leonardo is the preeminent network of all things related to the
interface of art, science, and technology studies. Serving as a
stimulating nexus of professional artist-researchers, cutting-edge
publications, and international mega-events, Leonardo nurtures into
being the most influential thinkers of our time. In a word: priceless."

-- **Mark Amerika, author of /META/DATA/// (2007, Leonardo Books/MIT Press)

Before tech-savvy artists connected through the Internet, they connected
through Leonardo. Before bio-art was even a genre, artists and
scientists connected through Leonardo. The history of Leonardo is rich
with innovation and sparks continue to be ignited through the
discussions and activities of Leonardo's thriving network. Leonardo
relies on you, the members of its community, to ensure the continuation
of the projects, publications and activities of this organization.

Support Leonardo with a donation today! Secure donations can be made to
Leonardo through PayPal by visiting our donations web page at
http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html

You can also make a Visa or MasterCard donation via fax (fax to
415-391-2385 -- please include email address to allow us to confirm
transaction), or by mailing a check (make check out to Leonardo/ISAST,
211 Sutter Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94108,
U.S.A.)

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; donations are
tax-deductible as provided by law.

To learn more about our 40th Anniversary activities (and to find out
how/when/where you can join the celebration), please visit
http://leonardo.info.