[Leonardo/ISAST Network] LIFE BEGINS AT 40! - (correction)

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Thu Oct 4 15:25:13 EDT 2007

Our original announcement listed an incorrect fax number. Please note
our correct fax number is: 415-391-2385.

LIFE BEGINS AT 40!

As we celebrate the 40th Anniversary of LEONARDO, founded by pioneering
artist and rocket scientist Frank Malina, we invite your support. Forty
years of connecting artists, scientists and researchers through our
groundbreaking publications, international events and collaborative
projects give us great reason to celebrate!

You can celebrate this remarkable occasion with us by sending in a
donation today in honor of our 40th Anniversary. Your contribution is a
crucial investment in our search for the next generation of artists
working with science and technology -- the new "Leonardos."

To make a secure donation through PayPal, visit our donations web page
at http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html

We also accept Visa and Mastercard donations via fax (fax to
415-391-2385 -- please include email address to allow us to confirm
transaction), and we accept checks in the mail (make check out to
Leonardo/ISAST, 211 Sutter Street, Suite 501, San Francisco, CA 94108,
U.S.A.)

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization; donations are
tax-deductible in the U.S.

To learn more about our 40th Anniversary activities (and to find out
how/when/where you can join the celebration), please visit
http://leonardo.info.