[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Leonardo/OLATS Collaborates with Regional Cultural Centre Letterkenny on Art and Climate Change Project

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Wed Dec 13 14:37:30 EST 2006

Regional Cultural Centre Letterkenny, Donegal County, Republic of
Ireland to Host Leonardo 40th Anniversary Exhibition and collaborate
on Art and Climate Change Project "Lovely Weather"

http://www.donegalculture.com/
http://www.leonardo.info & http://www.olats.org

We are pleased to announce a three year collaboration between Regional
Cultural Centre Letterkenny, and Leonardo in celebration of Leonardo's
40th Anniversary.

The collaboration will include an exhibition coupling Pioneers in Art,
Science and Technology with younger artists working in the same
conceptual territories. The Project is tied to the Leonardo/OLATS
Pioneers & Pathbreakers Project directed by Annick Bureaud:
http://www.olats.org/pionniers/pionniers.php

In addition we are initiating a three year project to explore the ways
that artists and scientists are collaborating to address issues around
global warming and climate change. This is tied to the Leonardo/ OLATS
project on the same topics led by Julien Knebusch:
http://www.olats.org/fcm/artclimat/artclimat.php

For further information, contact:

- Regional Cultural Centre Letterkenny: John Cunningham,
jcunningham at donegalcoco.ie
- Leonardo/OLATS and Pioneers & Pathbreakers Project: Annick Bureaud,
info at olats.org
- Art & Climate Change: Julien Knebusch: julien_knebusch at yahoo.fr

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization. Donations are
tax-deductible in the U.S. To learn more about Leonardo/ISAST's
projects, programs and activities, visit http://leonardo.info