[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Calling All Leonardo Digerati

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Fri Dec 9 15:10:16 EST 2005

Dear Leonardo Community Member,

I am writing to remind you to show your support for Leonardo/the International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology by sending in a tax-deductible donation today.

As you know, your financial support is crucial to the operations of the organization. I would like to thank the many generous individuals who have sent in their donations so far during our fall fundraising drive. I would like to encourage the rest of the community to follow up by sending in a donation before the end of the year. It will only take a moment of your time, but it will ensure the sustainability of Leonardo/ISAST and its many projects and programs in 2006. If you haven't already, please take a look at our website to see a list of projects that your donations will help to support: http://www.leonardo.info/isast/support.html

Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. You can make a secure donation online at http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html or by mailing a check (made out to "Leonardo/ISAST") to: Leonardo, 800 Chestnut Street, San Francisco, CA94133, U.S.A.Your support ensures the continuation of activities that foster discussion among artists, scientists and researchers worldwide.

Sincerely,

Patricia Bentson
Managing Editor
Leonardo Music Journal