[Leonardo/ISAST Network] Building community at the crossroads of art, science and technology

Leonardo/ISAST isast at leonardo.info
Tue Nov 22 16:23:25 EST 2005

Dear Leonardo community member,

I am writing to urge you to show your support for Leonardo/the International Society for the Arts, Sciences and Technology by sending in a tax-deductible donation today. Leonardo/ISAST is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. We rely on the support of our community members to help fund the important activities that foster discussion among artists, scientists and researchers worldwide. Please see our website for a list of some of Leonardo's current projects that your donation goes towards supporting: http://www.leonardo.info/isast/support.html

We recognize that there are many worthy causes in critical need of support. And I urge you to support all that you can. But please remember the importance of the arts and the work that organizations like Leonardo do to bring vibrancy and enrichment to our lives.

Please show your support of Leonardo and its programs by making a donation online at http://leonardo.info/isast/donations.html or by mailing a contribution today to Leonardo, 800 Chestnut Street, San Francisco, CA94133, U.S.A. Your support will assure that Leonardo will continue to shape the arts of the future.

Sincerely,

Patricia Bentson
Managing Editor
Leonardo Music Journal

P.S. Donations received by December 1st will be matched by an anonymous donor - doubling the value of your donation! Please give generously.