[LCM Articles] Giyus.org

Ayah Bdeir ayah at media.mit.edu
Sat Aug 5 20:51:09 EDT 2006

A group of us have been working on an application just like the giyus, and
we already have something working, but still needs a bit of testing and
finetuning.

For now, we're calling it glyus (give Lebanon your united support) as
alberto suggested, but we're wondering if it might look too copycat-y and
maybe another name would be better.

Suggestions?

-ayah

  _____