[LCM Articles] Fwd: Your I Love Beirut Stickers

Philippe Charles Saad philippesaad at gmail.com
Fri Aug 4 20:20:03 EDT 2006

Please circulate widely.

Dear All,

Thank you for the great amazing emails...just as we were losing all
hope and feeling down and under your emails reminded us again how
really wonderful it is to be Lebanese...thank you...so sorry for the
delay but with it took some time to get everything organized and
packaged as clearly as possible to make your sticker experience as
great as our was...

Attached are the sticker files in PDF...they are labeled and named
correctly and come in both inches and centimeters depending on which
one you want to use...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE read the attached text file first and foremost
its really important for all of us to follow the same format and
system in order to make the impact of the stickers as powerful as
possible....I know it's long but please please be patient with us...we
have spectacular expectations for the next phase of this project and
WE NEED ALL YOUR HELP....

We really need your why you love Beirut/Lebanon statements...

ok i'm dizzy now i can't write anymore....

Thank you very much to all for being patient and enthusiastic...

let us know if you have any questions...
peace and love,
BSM