[LCM Articles] Support Lebanon in Greater Boston, August 6 - 12:30 pm

Gustave Cordahi gac02 at aub.edu.lb
Thu Aug 3 12:55:11 EDT 2006

Dear Friends:

Your attendance IS NEEEDED in support of our beloved Lebanon and its people at
this time of crisis by participating in a liturgy for peace at Our Lady of the
Cedars of Lebanon Church in Jamaica Plain, MA, next Sunday,August 6, 2006 at
12:30PM.

I understand that many events are being organized during this week, but nothing
is too much for our Dear Land of the Cedars!

A community gathering will take place after the liturgy.  All are welcome to
participate in the liturgy and/or the gathering.  We ask that you Attend along
with your family and friends.

Please find attached the event flyer and please feel free to circulate to those
who might wish to attend.

This event is co-sponsored and co-organized by the World Lebanese Cultural Union
(WLCU) Boston, and March 14 Organizations, namely: Lebanese Forces New England,
the Ahrar as well as other organizations.

Details of this event and other news and events can be found on the WLCU website
at WWW.WLCU.US

Please forward to as many people as you can.

Best-

Gustave Cordahi

"In Support of Lebanon
The World Lebanese Cultural Union

with the support of the

March 14th Coalition

on behalf of the

American Lebanese Community of the Greater Boston
Area

Invites you to participate in a liturgy for peace in
support of

Lebanon’s Freedom, Independence and Sovereignty,

and in solidarity with the Lebanese people

and the victims of hostilities

at

Our Lady of the Cedars of Lebanon Church

The liturgy for peace will be followed by a
Community gathering at Cardinal Cushing Hall