[LCM Articles] Fw:ISRAEL COMMITTING CRIMES IN LEB

Wassim Heneine wassimh at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 1 12:07:11 EDT 2006

Please Jamil,  give us a break

Again, what are you trying to demonstrate in this article you sent? Are you
advancing your political belief in times of war? We all (most of us) read
this article in assafir , thanks for re sending it to increase the conflict
among Lebanese (by the way, if you watched LBC Marcel Ghanem only last
night, Nasib lahoud denied most of what is included in the article you sent)

While people are spreading Unity,  you are spreading (or trying to spread..
not sure if you will succeed) hatred and differences among Lebanese. Please
stop it. Either you have a positive action to make, or do nothing at all.

Lebanese will discuss, when war ends, who did what and why? That's another
story..

In the meantime.... let's talk about unity, about how we can help the
hundreds of thousands of displaced people.. about an IMMEDIATE CEASE FIRE.
For the rest. don't worry, it will come later.

Peace

  _____