[LCM Articles] FW: Support Lebanon, August 6

Assef Zobian azobian at ces-us.com
Tue Aug 1 10:50:35 EDT 2006

  _____

From: Ibrahim Dagher [mailto:idagher at comcast.net]
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 8:14 PM
To: idagher at comcast.net
Subject: Support Lebanon, August 6

Dear Friends:

Please show your support for our beloved Lebanon and its people at this time
of crisis by participating in a liturgy for peace at Our Lady of the Cedars
of Lebanon Church in Jamaica Plain, MA, next Sunday, August 6, 2006 at
12:30PM.

A community gathering will take place after the liturgy.  All are welcome to
participate in the liturgy and/or the gathering.  We hope you can make both.

Please find attached the event flyer and please feel free to circulate to
those who might wish to attend.

Details of this event and other news and events can be found at our website
<http://www.WLCU.US> WWW.WLCU.US

Ibrahim Dagher

World Lebanese Cultural Union

 <http://www.WLCU.US> WWW.WLCU.US

In Support of Lebanon

The World Lebanese Cultural Union

with the support of the

March 14th Coalition

on behalf of the

American Lebanese Community of the Greater Boston Area

Invites you to participate in a liturgy for peace in support of

Lebanon's Freedom, Independence and Sovereignty,

and in solidarity with the Lebanese people

and the victims of hostilities

at

Our Lady of the Cedars of Lebanon Church

The liturgy for peace will be followed by a community gathering

at Cardinal Cushing Hall