[LCM Articles] FW: FUTURE MOVEMENT

Wael Yaman Wael at futuremovement.org
Thu Mar 24 23:28:22 EST 2005

To The Lebanese people,

In the midst of political scenes in Lebanon, there came about the 'future movement' Website. A reaction to what is happening in
Lebanon and our way of saying we will be active. Enough passiveness!!! We will speak up and we will make our voices heard.

Stating this, I will introduce to you our Discussion Forum, proudly called the 'future movement discussion forum'.

First, the forum is about pride- for it is about the future movements. Changes are inevitable. They are essential. Changes to the
better are precious. They bring in great pride. Future changes first start from movements, small or big, from us-the people.

Second, the forum is about the dignity of the Lebanese people, who wants to live and establish a future, for the wellbeing of an
individual, a society, and a country.

Third, the forum is about giving; by sharing opinions and helping each other in various ways possible, we can lead to something
great. There is a well known Arabic saying that says: one cannot clap with one hand. So let's join hands, for a better purpose- for
humanity, for a country, and for a region.

Fourth, it goes without saying that this forum is about the love for a country 'Our Lebanon'. Patriotism is well acknowledged. It is
well perceived and honourable.

Finally, This forum represents what our former PM Rafik Hariri was: a man of great pride, dignity, charity, and love for a country.

So in the Name of Future Movement website admin, I would to invite all the Lebanese, those who believe in our movement and those who
don't, hopefully  through FM discussion forum, we will have the chance to communicate, and who knows, maybe we could reach some
common productive points for the future of our beloved country 'Lebanon'.

So, Please Join us at www.FutureMovement.org <http://www.futuremovement.org/>

Sincerely,

Wael Yaman