[External] : Re: Windows Credential Guard with MSLSA

Srinivas Cheruku srinivas.cheruku at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 00:10:02 EDT 2023

Can you please help me with understanding your question?

Regarding Session 2 – are you saying that you are using Windows Credential Guard on Linux (which is acting as server application) to store the credentials and you want the MIT code to use these credentials to perform gss operations?
Can Windows Credential Guard be used on Linux?

Thanks,
Srini