Multiple KDC's realm heuristic for KRB5CCNAME=DIR:/tmp/mydir/ ccache not working

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Wed Jul 25 10:07:47 EDT 2018

On 07/24/2018 03:26 PM, Martin Gee wrote:> Would managing KRB5CCNAME
dynamically via setenv system call be a better
> strategy?  Seems like I basically, need to map the REALM to the
> appropriate ccache file in a way the gss calles would still work.

That seems like it should work.  You could alternatively use
gss_acquire_cred_from() to specify the ccache location.  See
t_credstore.c (in the same place as t_s4u.c) for an example, and use the
key "ccache".