Fixes for some issues found using Coverity

Kittel, Martin martin.kittel at sap.com
Thu Mar 30 04:17:36 EDT 2017

Thanks for merging our patches.

We still have quite a number of Coverity messages to go through and I was wondering whether you are interested in more patches from our side. Chances are that most of them will be related to code hygiene rather than actual bugs just as it was the case with the current patch sets. For us as the non-experts it is challenging to tell the two apart.
In any case if we think Coverity found something critical or obvious bugs then we will get in touch with you again.

Best wishes,

Martin.