RENEWABLE ticket with no renew_until

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Thu Aug 24 00:05:14 EDT 2017

On 08/23/2017 03:46 AM, Weijun Wang wrote:
> This is not serious at all, but I wonder if the renew until time should not be removed at the 2nd last renew or the ticket should not be renewable, or it should not be rejected at the last renew.

This behavior appears to be a bug.  The intent of the code is to issue a
non-renewable ticket in this case, although we should consider whether
to instead issue a trivially renewable ticket (in this case and in other
cases where a renewable ticket is requested but the computed renew_till
<= till).  I filed a ticket here:

http://krbdev.mit.edu/rt/Ticket/Display.html?id=8609

Thanks for the report.