TGS-REP TICKET decrypting problem

Zheng, Kai kai.zheng at intel.com
Tue Jun 10 10:14:09 EDT 2014

Perhaps you can export the keys for the server principal into keytab file if you can access the KDC. Many application servers use keytab to get the decryption key when validates client ticket. I'm not sure there're existing tool that allows to repeat the process buried in Kerberos implementation to create the exact keys. It also depends on what encryption type you're using.

Kai