FAST OTP Windows?

Christian M. Watts cmwatts at ecdatasys.com
Thu Jul 17 21:25:52 EDT 2014

Hi,

We've deployed KRB5 1.12.1 here on the KDC side and gotten FAST OTP (via
anonymous pkinit + Radius OTP) working for our UNIX clients. Looking for
some information regarding getting FAST OTP working from a Windows
client. I see that the current kfw (4.0.1) is based on 1.10, so it
wouldn't have support for FAST OTP, is my understanding.

My thoughts are:

1. Is there a client for windows out there that can 'do' this already?

2. If not, is the windows source that comes with the 1.12.1 tarball
updated for FAST OTP support? If it is, we can work on building it, but
would like to know if the support is there before we go down that road.

Thanks in advance!

Christian