any debugging hunches on this assert in sendto_kdc.c?

Chris Hecker checker at d6.com
Sat Mar 16 03:13:40 EDT 2013

Gah, this assert appears to be a gcc bug (this machine is running Centos
5.6, sadly), after digging into the asm and modifying the code for
hours.  The host+1 expression in the call to service_fds is not
reloading host and is using $esi after a bunch of inlined functions, so
it's reading the next fd after the end, which is 0.

So annoying.

Chris