Coding practices proposals

Will Fiveash will.fiveash at oracle.com
Fri Mar 18 16:40:36 EDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 05:33:02PM -0400, Greg Hudson wrote:
> I'd like to amend the coding practices in the following ways, if they
> aren't objectionable.

While we're on the subject, I'd like to see some guidelines on public
interfaces.  For example I'm currently wishing that the krb5_keyblock
definition in krb5.h was handled like krb5_context which is defined in
krb5.h as a pointer to incomplete struct (struct _krb5_context).  The
actual define for struct _krb5_context is in k5-int.h.  Access to parts
of krb5_keyblock should be provided via accessor functions.

--
Will Fiveash
Oracle