Kerberos and vxworks

Ken Raeburn raeburn at MIT.EDU
Mon Sep 16 06:55:00 EDT 2002

"CS, Ravi (Ravi)" <RCS at proxim.com> writes:
> Are there any known portings that have been done to either PSOS or vxWorks
> ?.

Esben Nielsen had some patches for vxWorks he sent to this list a few
months back.  See some of the traffice around

  <http://diswww.mit.edu:8008/menelaus.mit.edu/krb5dev/?6760->

(there's a trailing dash on the end of that)

though you may find it a bit awkward to reconstruct the patch because
of the quoted-printable data.  (That archive is kind of awkward to use
in general.  There's a better one, but it wasn't started until later.)

He got some of the sample code working, but said didn't pursue it much
further because our library code is not thread-safe.  He may have
resumed the work since, I don't know.

Derek Atkins (who started the thread then) was looking for vxWorks
patches, but I don't know if he wound up getting things working.

Ken