How to re use the credentials handle to avoid network call for every request (same user).

Rahul G rahulrasm at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 13:37:16 EDT 2017

I have a KCD implementation based on t_s4u.c, using
gss_acquire_cred_impersonate_name() and gss_init_sec_context(). This works
fine, giving my impersonator an auth token to the target server on behalf
of the client user. The problem is, my implementation does a TGS_REQ
subsequently for the same user and same target server. Is there a way I can
reuse the credentials that I received with the first auth token. We want to
avoid unnecessary network traffic, especially since the tickets have the
default expirations (10hrs).

Thank You,
Rahul.