[krbdev.mit.edu #8590] MIT Kerberos Ticket Manager will no longer load in windows 10

Leigh Fonseca via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Tue Jun 20 10:53:30 EDT 2017

Greetings,

I have been using the MIT Kerberos Ticket Manager for a couple of months now and last Thursday, the application stopped loading when I launched it (double-click app icon on the Desktop).

  *   It is listed in my Task Manager > Startup, but not present in the system tray.
  *   If I run klist from the command line I get a logonId with 0 Cached Tickets.
  *   If I try to kinit, it says it's initializing the Kerberos 5 library.
  *   I did not make any changes to my krb5.ini file and have uninstalled/reinstalled/replaced krb5.ini file with the recommended file from IT.

Have you see anything like this before and can you help?  I'm blocked from accessing our environment.  Are there any settings I can verify/update?

[cid:e9cd121d-159b-4425-931f-f3ca092a3794]

[cid:8094e968-4707-46e4-b164-f389e1c457e5]

Thanks,
Leigh

Leigh Fonseca
Data Strategy & Visualization | Macy's, Inc.
680 Folsom St, 14th Fl | San Francisco, CA 94107
Mobile: (415) 405-2120 | Email: leigh.fonseca at macys.com

[http://macyspartners.com/PublishingImages/MakeLifeShineBrighter.png]