How to compile krb5-1.13.2 in windows 32 bit

Greg Hudson ghudson at mit.edu
Thu Jun 11 01:04:01 EDT 2015

On 06/10/2015 11:54 PM, Parasuraman R wrote:
> So now my question is: Is "Kerberos V5 Release 1.13.2 " and http://web.mit.edu/kerberos/dist/kfw/4.1/kfw-4.1-beta1-i386.msi are same, I mean not literally but in the functionality wise ?
>
> Because these two, namely krb5-1.13.2 and kfw-4.1-beta1 look different with different names and versions!!!

They are functionally similar, because KfW 4.1 is based on krb5 1.13.x.

We develop and test the MIT krb5 source releases for Unix-like
platforms.  On a separate cycle, we take recent krb5 release branches
and make Kerberos for Windows releases, usually after some testing,
fixing, and improvements to the Windows-specific code.  Each KfW release
page states which krb5 release series it is based on.