[krbdev.mit.edu #7295] weirdness with rc.exe in the leash build

Benjamin Kaduk via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Mon Aug 27 19:43:07 EDT 2012

[kaduk at MIT.EDU - Mon Aug 27 11:22:05 2012]:

> I did some reading about rc and the font directive, and it seems like
> the change in question
> here should be a no-op, according to the documentation.  I am somewhat
> inclined to just use
> the two-argument form of the directive with a less worried commit
> message, and not block
> on understanding the behavior described in this ticket.

Tom notes that the two- versus five-argument forms are tied to whether we are in a DIALOG or
DIALOGEX context, a change which was overlooked in my initial cherry-pick/conflict resolution
due to the whitespace change that was also present.
e2b8ec99dd4a898d29eab8f5ed19f03b238fef0f sticks true to Kevin's original and builds just
fine.