[krbdev.mit.edu #6567] Failure to load identify module

lroot@umich.edu via RT rt at krbdev.mit.edu
Thu Sep 17 08:37:39 EDT 2009

Hi--I don't know if this problem falls under Kerberos bugs, but
thought I'd see if you had any advice.  On my Lenovo laptop at home, I
occasionally find that I can not start up Mulberry for email because
the "identity manager" or something like that failed to load (on
start-up).  I get some kind of error message re the Network Identify
Manager (1.3.1.0) that "Faliled to load module MIT..." (can't tell if
there is more to the message.

I am at the University of Michigan, using Kerberos.  My laptop has
Vista Business version and I'm using a wireless network at home.  The
problem happens occasionally--haven't seen a pattern--but having to
re-boot (which seems to work) is a hassle.  Any thoughts?  (sorry if
this is not in your area of responsibility).

Larry Root (lroot at umich.edu)