Progress on ticket #5601? (win-mac.h "leaks" defines)

David Rosenstrauch darose at darose.net
Tue May 27 15:17:35 EDT 2008

Just wondering if there's been any progress made on the above issue, as
it's been interfering with my ability to build libcurl with GSSAPI
support.  Are there any plans to resolve this anytime soon?

Also, I wanted to add myself to the CC list for that issue, but it
doesn't appear that the bug tracker lets me do that.  I'm only allowed
to login as guest, and there's no option to create a new user name.  Is
the bug tracker really that closed to interested outsiders?

Thanks,

DR