NIM plug-in loading question

Asanka Herath asanka at secure-endpoints.com
Mon Mar 31 09:35:17 EDT 2008

Yes.  If the MITKrb4 module registration is not present, then it will
not be loaded.

Note that for the WiX installer, the registration info for the modules
are part of the components that declare the module binaries.  You will
either have to remove or disable the entire component (which is what I
think you want to do), or change the component GUID after removing
just the registration info.  If you are removing the component, don't
forget to also remove the localization library (krb4_en_us.dll) and
the corresponding debug information file (krb4cred.pdb) which are in
different components.