Multiple identity providers in NetIdMgr

Daniel Kouril kouril at ics.muni.cz
Mon Mar 3 14:57:23 EST 2008

On Mon, Mar 03, 2008 at 10:44:26AM -0500, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> That would be a perfect use of a NIM Identity Provider.

Just to clarify things, we already have an implementation of the plugin
even for current NIM, however, the krb5 dependency is troublesome. Since
we also want to provide another similar plugin to handle standard X.509
certificate issued by an on-line CA (working in a identity federation
domain), we would really appreciate to have a cleaner solution.

> As soon as we have a template for an Identity Provider we will contact you.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

cheers,

Daniel